Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Diablog: Help Me Get My Girl Back


Got this email yesterday, Homie wants to rap over a Diamond District Instrumental to get his girl back. Good Luck! read below.

------Original Message------
From: J T
To: @gmail.com
Subject: Diamond District--First Time--
Sent: Jul 27, 2010 10:17 AM

Yo,

my name is J and I'm from Germany. I'm writing you because I need your help. I want to rap a song for my girl to get her back. And the beat of your song First Time is perfect for my rap. Therefore I need your help to get the instrumental of that song. I'm a normal student in Germany of a technical university and i don't want to make money with that song. I just want to get my girl back by my own rhyme on your track. Please...Oddisee I'm talking to you as a brother from east-africa (Eritrea).I really need ya help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromAmir Mohamed
to@gmail.com
dateTue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM
subjectRe: District--First Time--
mailed-bygmail.com

Hello J,

Here you go, I hope it helps brother.

Good luck,
Amir

2 comments:

Anthony said...

And let's be real a lot of the great tracks were written because of it...(Love)

Anonymous said...

Oddisee, a man of the people. lol. Peace brother