Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rated #2 on kevin Nottingham's Top 10 producers

Kevin: This is a list that I hold near and dear to my heart. It was a close call between Exile and Oddisee for me. Oddisee was obviously one of the hardest working producers this year with his own solo album, his work as Diamond District, and his numerous instrumental EPs. Exile on the other hand had a great year with Fashawn’s Boy Meets World and his own instrumental album, Radio. Statik Selektah was real close as well, as he also delivered consistently great hip hop.

01. Exile
02. Oddisee
03. Statik Selektah
04. Damu the Fudgemunk
05. Jake One
06. Black Milk
07. Alchemist
08. M-Phazes
09. Illmind
10. Marco Polo

To Read The Full Post Visit kevinnottingham.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats man

KidNice said...

Congrats my dude! "In The Ruff" is definitely my nr. 1 album of the year 2009!

Keep Hip-Hop alive!