Monday, July 27, 2009

Diablog: Where'd You Get That Jacket?

Date:

Jul 26, 2009 3:20 PM

Subject:

ask...

Body:

hey oddisee. my name is _ _ _ _ _ and i'm from poland. i'm a big fan of your music... i've just looked through your myspace gallery and found there a pho to where you worn nice jacket. could you tell me the brand, model, etc...? i know that's stupid but i'm looking for jacket like that for long time and it could bereallyhelpfull for me. here


thanks.

much love from poland,

l.

Jul 27, 2009 12:20 AM

Subject:

RE: ask...

Body:

hey there, I actually got that jacket from H & M last year. They might not have the exact jacket but they usually will have something similar every year. Good luck & I hope you find it, peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gimme yo jacket! is gon make me famous!!!

j319481814op1qlfejkqrqrfhlk!!!!!!!!!

thx.