Thursday, July 23, 2009

Diablog: The Show That Never Happened

I Really wanted to make this show happen but some times rappers are hard to get in contact with. (This is a mobile text dialog, absolutely nothing was changed)

20 May 2009 01:38 AM
Rapper: Yall wanna open
Oddisee: Sure
Oddisee: When & Where?

21 May 2009 12:55 PM
Oddisee: Let me know when and where homie. _ _ _ _ _ got a job, he works Sun-Wens. If the show falls on one of those days he needs to let his job know, peace. How you been man!?

26 May 2009 02:13 AM
Rapper: Why aren't u performin?

31 May 2009 02:54 AM
Rapper: Why u not performnat _ _ _ _ _?
Oddisee: Hey, what up? I responded to you asap when you hit me on 5/19. Told you _ _ _ _ _ needed time to get off work. Never heard back from you & his new schedule came out. It's all good though, next time.
Oddisee: When is your next _ _ _ _ _ gig? Let's set it up proper for then. Appreciate the invite still.
Rapper: I'm not even sure
Oddisee: No worries then , inshallah next time.

9 June 2009 07:14 AM
Rapper: blank message
Oddisee: Hey, saw you sent a text but it came through blank, what up? I'm in London at the moment, email me if you can, much cheaper. Email: _ _ _ _ _@gmail.com
Oddisee: You get my last text? I know you busy, holler when you get a sec.

And I Haven't Heard From Him Since.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple deduction reveals who the rapper is.....didnt' a "famous" dmv rapper have a show soon after in the heart of the city? Yeah....lookin' forward to hearin' you air him out on record. the whole city would be behind ya

Mash Comp aka Wise Naim Allah said...

This is tragic and happens to me all the freaking time.