Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tranqill The "Hidden Treasure EP" & "Deadly Wintaz" Video

DSCF2755
4 years ago I did my first European tour. I was in Europe for 9 weeks and met people that are still in my life until this day. During that tour I got a myspace message from a guy in London reaching out to me because he noticed I didn't have a gig in London. He invited me to come to London, hang out and get in the scene. That person was Tamba Fasaluku a.k.a Tranqill. 4 years later, he's one of my closest friends and favorite MC's. When I hear Tranqill, I see the gritty north London streets he's from. His beats and style truly embody the grey skies that dominate the English forecast.
His new vinyl EP "Hidden Treasures" will be available March 9th on One Handed Music. Preview the "Hidden Treasures" EP and peep his new music video "Deadly Wintaz"

<a href="http://tranqill.bandcamp.com/album/the-hidden-treasures-ep">Chips &amp; Cheese by Tranqill</a>


Bonus: Here are some classic tracks Tranqill & I have done together.
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/track/ciiy-life-feat-tranqill"&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Ci'iy Life Feat. Tranqill by oddisee&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/track/its-over-feat-tranqill"&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;It's Over Feat. Tranqill by oddisee&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/track/the-supplier-feat-tranqill"&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;The Supplier Feat. Tranqill by oddisee&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
A full Length Oddisee produced Tranqill album is on the way!
DSCF2370

1 comment:

Gaz Woodfield said...

Just bought a hard copy of your traveling man instrumentals, they're so good. Head nod neck snappin. From UK, you're getting big over here