Sunday, October 3, 2010
The New Hustle: Direct To Fan Case Studies
TITLE: The New Hustle: Direct-to-Fan Case Studies
DATE: Sunday, October 3, 2010
TIME: 3:55 - 4:55 PM
LOCATION: Georgetown University's McNeir Auditorium
- Marcus Johnson, CEO/Founder, Three Keys Music/FLO Brands, LLC
- Joe Mach, Musician, Hotspur
- Oddisee, Emcee and hip-hop entrepreneur
- Jill Sobule, Musician and Entrepreneur
- Jem Bahaijoub, Founder, imaginePR (moderator)
Questions/topics The Panel Will Cover
1. What online (and offline) platforms are you using to communicate with your fans, distribute your music and generate revenue?
2. What's your advice to other musicians regarding D2F marketing?
3. What do you think are the key ingredients to a successful direct-to-fan marketing campaign?
4. Do you ever think there are circumstances where direct-to-fan marketing can work against you?
5. what are your predictions for the future of D2F marketing?