Tuesday, May 11, 2010

[PMOI Exclusive] Odd Spring



Well here it is... has it really been a year? You now, When I first got in to music I did it purely for the fun and excitement of it. As the seasons came an went my hobby transformed into a full on career. The "Odd Seasons" series was a way for me to be creative for no reason other that creativity. That's why they've been free releases. In order to remind my self why I do music, I have to allow some of my works to be created and released for well.... I hate to say it but.... "The Love"

Now That the "Odd Seasons" are complete I'll be pressing them on vinyl in a lovely box set that will contain all four seasons. So yes, the time will come when you'll be able to support and purchase. Enough with this! ODD SPRING!!!

Please visit the good folks over at putmeonit.com they have great taste in music
<a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/album/odd-spring">The Blooming by oddisee</a>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Alaykum ,

Brother I just wanna thank you !

B.Noble

russ said...

..thanks for this, might just make today go ok.

peace

scott said...

this is dope. my favorite odd season yet. thanks oddisee.

Leo said...

man,this is doooooooope.
had me all noddin and beatin,while on my way to school.
thanks!!!!