Monday, December 28, 2009

DITLC: Digging In The London Crates

DSCF3008
Today I went shopping for records in north London. Not to far from Angel station near Islington Green, I came across a dope shop called "Haggle Vinyl". The prices where decent and the selection was good. As I walked in the owners were preoccupied with other customers and paid no attention to the Hip Hopper with the back pack. Where I come from that's an invitation to steel records. After piking up a few records I realized they were all empty. just the covers where kept out and the records where kept in the back. (Genius)
DSCF3001
DSCF3003
DSCF3002
DSCF3005
DSCF3007
DSCF3004
DSCF3006

3 comments:

Hugh said...

Dope pics. What records did you pick up?

Anonymous said...

u need to be (D.I.T.B.C) diggin in the birmingham crates lol

Unknown said...

Very cool shop - I'm a Philly/DC/Brooklyn child and I hit that same store back in 1998 when I was in London, still remember it to this day. We took the tube out there, scored some good shit that day (Nas Street Dreams R Kelly Remix and Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos 12").
Happy Twenty Ten,
Jay