Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In LA working on Trek Life's album

California Sun Set
What up world? These past 4 months have been crazy for me! From London to Dubai to NY and LA. I'm out here working on my brother Trek Life's next solo album "Everything Changed Nothing". When I'm not in the studio (Which Is Never) I'm doing my best to go out to all the Hip-Hop events LA has to offer. Check the flicks thus far, more to come. Peace!
Trek Life @ Soul Assasins
Trek Life at Soul Assassins radio
Got Milk
ill Bill, mr. choc, Trek Life & Oddisee
Ill Bill, Mr. Choc, Trek Life & Oddisee at Soul Assassins Radio
Cali man
With Mayer Hawthorne
Oddisee & Mayer Hawthorne
Down town LA
Bishop Lamont, Trek Life, Indef
Bishop Lamont, Trek Life & Indef
Building in The Building
Oddisee & OhNo
Oddisee & OhNo

2 comments:

Neil MacLean said...

great shots, man. I love the old signs they have out there.

BC said...

Dope pix! LA Orange Sunsets are so timeless. Check out the front of that school you snapped from the freeway - http://twitpic.com/h4f5o . Keep the pix comin!