Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Lunch With My Brother

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers & sisters! Today was the first time I've had lunch in over 30 days. The first lunch after Ramadan has always been a special one for me. I just appreciate it so much more. Today I took my brother to Qualia coffee off of Georgia ave. in Washington, DC. We had Veggie feta wraps, couscous & olives, jasmine loose tea, Ethiopian iced coffee & cherry crumble.If you're in DC or plan on visiting, please stop by Qualia. The coffee is amazing!

Qualia's Address
3917 Georgia ave. NW
Washington, DC

Two blocks away from Georgia ave/Petworth Station

5 comments:

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

Eid Mubarak!!

Man that looks so good. It's making me hungry.

Maa salamah

ekrem said...

Eid Mubarak!

food looks so delicious! now i am curious about the coffee ^^

peace

Lane said...

Hey Amir,

Kyle, of Panacea, has been helping me in the way of best contacting the DMV area artists. I was just hoping your schedule was open enough for a phone-in interview on my radio show. It is titled ManWomanBoogie and focuses on hip hop and jazz. The show runs Fridays from 8-10PM on 90.7 KJHK, Lawrence (Kansas). Let me know if this holds any interest to you.

lstall@ku.edu

JTW said...

man that looks good ! keep posting cool spots to grub in DC!

consejo comprar yate said...

I found a lot of useful data in this post!